Monday, December 22, 2008


Merry Christmas '08, family & friends:

I can't believe another Christmas is upon us, and 2008 is almost over. So far, the weather here in NC is great. It's Dec22, and I still have gifts to buy. Luckily, I'm on vacation for two weeks -- yeah!

I was just thinking about all of the things that I love most about Christmas...the lights in Christmas trees and in windows..the food...the drinks...the laughter...the fun...the time with family and the time with friends. But most of all, I ponder Him. I sent some of you an email which said: "remember, when forced to choose between living without you and dying for you, He chose the nails," and this video clip that I love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJaophUPLY0&feature=related. What a gift we believers have been given.

Today I debuted my Christmas snow globe collection on my mantle as well as my little tree with the sand dollar ornaments and red ribbon. Here's a cute picture of my little tree as well as a funny little Christmas video...I wish all of you God's faith and His peace during this season and throughout your lives!....Ruth

No comments: