It's hard to believe to believe that the Lenten season is upon us. And, in that spirit, I'd like to share a bit of scripture from 2 Peter that I heard over the weekend:
"You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. "
I think this verse of scripture is beautiful.
Often we focus on landscapes instead of "inner scapes." I'm wishing that all of you keep His Light and your inner lights shining, no matter how dark the sky gets from time to time.
And, HAPPY BDAY to the fantastic mother of two from Kings Mountain, NC and who's now in Charlotte-town!....Ruth
1 comment:
OK for Lent I gave up French Fries as I do every year... Anyone who knows me understands that I eat those delicious crunchy (if properly deep fat fried in lard) almost everyday... so each time I cannot have them I think about Lent... this year I also added something for Lent which is to have a good attitude each day... after Easter I'm back on the Fries and rotten attitude... you can only deny who you really are for so long!!!!
Post a Comment