How is it that someone can love escargot and a glass of Vouvray but, at the same time, love a bar-b-que sandwich and sweet tea? I don't know...that's just me! I enjoyed the former this evening...
Of late, I've felt the sense that it's time to "make haste"...to do things that I've never done before and to travel to places that I've never before visited...my sense of late is "carpe diem." I recall reading an Oprah statement along the line of: "If I make it to heaven, when I get there, I want to high-five God and say, 'that Earth thing...been there!...done that!' "
Make haste my friends...reach for your dreams this year! And, remember: when it comes to "the American dream," no one is going to wrap it up for you with a bow!....R.
1 comment:
So were those aphrodisiacs applied to you by some new beach boy toy? Sounds like an early start to valentine's season..... much like the ground hog rising up to see no shadow... will there be 3 more days of valentine's this year??? (and no you are not being compared to a ground hog - well not exactly, you are beautiful and they are merely cute)
Post a Comment