Hi, Friends:
I happened to catch The Chris Matthews show on Sunday, and they re-aired a 2002 Saturday Night Live skit featuring John McCain as a creepy husband. I think it's LAUGH OUT LOUD funny! Check it out:
http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=0fba3365-d687-467b-bf81-2c2cd91c3c39
When he says, "The door was open, angel. Shall I loofah your back?" I totally crack up laughing!
It was funny to watch the clip in the context of the conversation that was being discussed on The Chris Matthews show. The guests aired the clip in the midst of a discussion about a new book titled, "Save the Males: Why Men Matter Why Women Should Care." I hope to read the book. I'd like to see how it compares to another book that I've read by Maureen Dowd titled, "Are Men Necessary?" I'm guessing that the Save the Males book explores some of the same themes that Maureen's book touches on, etc.
Hopefully, each of you is finding time to treat yourself right. The days of summer have begun, so don't forget to have some fun!...Ruth
No comments:
Post a Comment