This evening around 7:30 p.m., I was at my desk here and something compelled me to look through the Charleston shutters...it's been raining all day and something about the sky color that was peeping through my shutters seemed strange...imagine my surprise at the view directly in front of me -- a rainbow shining through the cloudy sky! I was reminded that God sometimes sends rainbows to remind us that He's with us even on the cloudy days and during the times of storm and rain in our lives. I've actually seen two rainbows over this weekend, so right now I feel, "rainbow-lucky"!....Ruth
1 comment:
Thanks for your message a couple of weeks back. I kept meaning to call you and say forget it and that all is fine but I was swamped at work and so often email doesn't convey the sincerity I wanted to show.... but here I am commenting back instead of calling. Just know I think the world of you and that won't change no matter what.
Lee
Post a Comment