HELLO TO THE WORLD! It's 2008, and I'm still alive! I want to wish all of my friends Happy New Year! I hope all of your dreams and wishes come true this year!
I'm excited to be entering the world of blogs...I realize I'm a bit late (a college friend of mine has been blogging for more than 5 years now!)...oh well, as "they" say: "better late than never!"
For those of you with whom I've been out of contact, just know that Simon and Garfunkel's lyric, "still crazy after all these years," still applies in a good way. My current abode is located near the coast of N.C. Only two miles from the beach, I'm heading out to meet some friends and enjoy the NC coastal scene on this first weekend of 2008. And related to this year, I just purchased David Lynch's new book, "Catching the Big Fish." That's my plan for '08, and I wish the same for all of the loves and likes in my life. "Catch" ya later!...RTD
2 comments:
Yay - you have a blog! With your interesting life in Wilmington, this will make it even easier to live vicariously as if I were there. I can hear the ocean now. . .
Well I typed a comment but lost it in signing into google.... it was typical Lee too.. fun.. witty.. slightly naughty.. but it was lost to the cyber gods
So where do I sign up for webcam access and the rest of the ruthie blog...
Have a great day... you looked fantastic even after 5K...
Lee
Post a Comment